The mill is the southernmost view of Schleswig-Holstein and restored in 1985.
The single units are replenished carefully and have informative descriptions.
We offer guided visits giving an insight to the technical equipment of the mill.
The museum opens daily at 10.00 o’clock.
- No day off -
Free parking on-site (also for buses). Please contact us any time !
Our mill is built in 1871/73 and the hihest landmark of the resort town Lauenburg. The mill offers a wonderful view over the roofs of its town to Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Lower Saxony from the gallery and roof terrace.